When it comes to serious hip problems, the typical solutions most people think of are invasive surgery and full replacement as key to restoring the patient’s health and mobility. But are there other methods that can address serious hip injuries that do not involve major surgery and recovery time?
There are actually many alternatives to be found that can both bring back function and free the patient from intense hip pain. Chiropractic care and regenerative medicine treatments have proven their effectiveness in treating hip pain at the source, providing restorative, long-term solutions and relief.
Non-surgical Hip Pain Treatment
How do you get relief from hip pain without simply treating the symptoms? Rest, ice, application of heat and following a regimen of oral pain relievers can ease mild hip pain, but all that really does is mask the symptoms instead of treating the cause of the problem.
Without addressing the root cause of the pain, it will keep occurring. Thankfully, chiropractic care and regenerative medicine have proven to be effective alternatives to hip replacement surgery that work with your body’s natural healing mechanisms.
- Chiropractic care: This is a viable treatment option to help to relieve pressure on damaged nerves, joints, and tissues. It brings balance and function back into the hips, as well as decreases inflammation, improves mobility, and range of motion.
- Cell therapy: This form of regenerative medicine uses mesenchymal cells found in the Wharton’s jelly of donated umbilical cord tissue and injects them at the site of the damage in order to help your body address the cause of the pain. These powerful cells stimulate regrowth and renewal of the tissues and nerves, repairing the damage from disease and injury.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy: Another effective regenerative treatment option, PRP therapy involves extracting a sample of blood from the patient and spinning it in a centrifuge to create a rich, golden solution full of potent, healing qualities. This solution is injected directly into the area of pain, bringing a plethora of healing platelets straight to the source, repairing the damage and encouraging the body’s naturally occuring mechanisms for lasting relief.
If you are seeking an alternative solution to your hip pain that doesn’t involve lengthy recovery, dependence on pain medication, or invasive surgery, regenerative medicine and chiropractic care can provide the long-term relief you are seeking.
What Types of Hip Pain Conditions Can Regenerative Medicine and Chiropractic Care Treat?
Regenerative medicine and chiropractic care have been used to effectively treat hip pain conditions caused by number of reasons, including:
- Muscle tears
- Nerve issues
- Joint degeneration
- Injury (car accident, slip and fall, sports injuries, and more)
- Other musculoskeletal issues
- Age and general wear and tear
Hip pain can not only affect gait, but also the ability to bend and move in ways that so many day-to-day tasks require, taking away from your quality of life.
No matter what caused your hip pain, it can be treated without invasive surgery or risky prescription drugs.
To learn more about non-surgical, alternative solutions for hip pain relief, call us today (360) 416-6308.